Saturday, March 27, 2010

Style Pill.





I've totally found the woman I WOULD marry, if I were a lesbian. Her name is Christine Cameron! Oh my! She is lovely and I'm completely infatuated with her and her blog. Okay, so maybe I'm really just in love with her clothes, but as I was getting ready for tonight's runway show I felt so inspired by her attire that I simply couldn't help myself and decided that I must profess my love for her!

Since Roman didn't feel like going to the show with me, Venessa decided to go with me instead! I was happy that she wanted to go, and even more happy when she told me that she was having a great time. I'll have to remind Roman that next year he should try out to be a model in the show. He is handsome enough for it! Oh I also wore red lipstick tonight! I thought it looked fantastic! I'll attach some pictures of the show in some days to come. But ta ta for now!

oh and ps congratulations to Helen for running in the monument 10k. But I also wanted to say how much i hate that race b/c I can't get anywhere in the fucking city!

No comments: