Tuesday, March 15, 2011

stranded.

As one blogger so, rightfully, corrected me, indeed this weekend I was stranded. So much so that I kept replaying over and over in my head the famous John Travolta song from the movie musical version of Grease, it goes a little something like "Stranded at the drive in, branded a fool, what will they say Monday at school, Sandy..." (side note: I love this video also because my mom used to point out to me that in the background a hot dog bun invites a wiener to jump into it's bun, watch and see)

I should really re-think my career choices and go to school for motorcycle maintenance.
We made a trip to Charlottesville, VA this weekend to enjoy the beautiful weather and to check out some new digs for the fella. Everything was on the up and up until the motorcycle battery died. Thank God for 24 hours roadside assistance, but truly it wasn't as bad as I make it seem. It was gorgeous, the sun was out making it's debut in a temperature that was nearly 70 degrees. If I had to be stranded in the country on the side of a road on the most beautiful day of the year so far, I'm glad it was with the fella.

At one point he joined me and we stopped yelling at each other from across the street.

Look at that gorgeous sky!
Here's what I was thinking about while on the motorcycle:

You love his sneezes more than anyone else's kisses.

Where were you three years ago?

The Wind.

I miss you.

I like your face, even the back of your head.

Three twisted buns.

Cayce Pollard Unit.

Gracias and have a great week!


No comments: