Thursday, September 11, 2008

Amen Molly Bee.

Alas, someone on the internet who I agree with! Needless to say, she is also a co-worker of mine. So, she probably has a lot more or equal insight on the subject of "real jobs" than I do.

3 Points she makes:

The American workforce may be at the office for 40 hours a week, but they do about 4 real hours worth of work. The rest of the time is spent gossiping or fucking around on the Internet.

There are few jobs that require actual skill and brainpower; those that do generally require a lot of training and offer little in the way of pay and benefits.

People at the top are not necessarily the smartest or the most motivated. They are either well-connected or ass-kissers.

Amen Molly Bee!

On another subject, I'm on a quest to do as little as possible today. At the moment, I'm quietly, spending time with myself (or at least until my roommates get home). Despite the little bit of warmth outside, it feels like a fall day. I want sushi...REAL BAD!

No comments: