Saturday, June 19, 2010

Do you ever find that when things aren't going as smoothly as you would like them to go you tend to lash out at the people you love the most?  I do.  I was very angry at a friend yesterday and questioned his integrity.  I don't want to apologize for being angry or hurt but I want to apologize for not believing him.  Its hard to love somebody so much and have that not be reciprocated.  Reciprocity hasn't been one of my strongest virtues nor one of my most necessary of requirements in a friend or partner.  To this friend I want to say that I miss him and love him, and that I won't question anything that he ever says again.  I know him to be an honest and though selfish, a kind person.  I hold honesty in the utmost regard, and I appreciate the truth.  So thanks.

No comments: