Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dear friend.

We won't pretend to comprehend the many emotional ups and downs of my heart, hardly, I want to merely paint a picture of the situation I find myself in, yet again.  Perhaps it isn't such an uncommon situation, but do you ever ask yourself "Why this person doesn't just make a move already?"

I've frankly never really been a traditional girl when it comes to my intentions towards a person of significance.  Romantically speaking, that is. So forgive me if find myself wanting to conceal my intentions this time, and simply ask this man to make his move already.

I've been trying to figure this out and what it means to have a new feeling about someone, especially because I never thought I'd have any feelings like this again. I think I'm just reluctant to put my feelings out there again from fear of being hurt.

I don't want the residual feelings that I feel for Tony to go away. Sadly, I feel them drifting further and further from me. I'm told this is what being an adult is all about. I can't say that I enjoy it much. Maybe I just like being in love with someone who doesn't love me back?

So, dear friend, please make your move already. Although I'll miss my feelings as soon as you do.

No comments: