Saturday, August 27, 2011

Snuggle-cane.

(Check out these photos out on the Stephen K. Schuster website and blog. They are gorgeous.) 


With the current precipitation, and tempestuous winds outside, the weather channel has assured me that there is a hurricane a brewing. Indeed, the pandemonium has come to a wonderful end here in RVA. Can you believe I couldn't even pump gas in my car yesterday? No matter? I've got sweet, sweet company and delicious food to munch on. Hopefully our gluten-free General Tso's chicken turns out to be delicious tonight. 


What are you lovelies feasting on this blustery day? Who are you snuggling with? Don't you think hurricane weather is the perfect time to snuggle with someone you love?


Other than cooking and snuggling, I'm currently listening to this fantastic playlist on 8 Tracks. Hope you enjoy your Snuggle-cane Irene! Gracias! 


No comments: