Monday, May 2, 2011

Vacation.

This picture pretty much sums up the experience of the Virginia Beach Bike Classic this weekend. Though most of the time was spent outside at the pool Thursday and Friday, Saturday was spent once again riding La Poderosa and making an appearance at the festival. I'll admit that I expected the people of the biker community to be a bit more outrageous but most of our time was spent calmly wandering from vendor to vendor trying on various leather attire.

Do I look somewhat confused in the picture the Fella took? Seriously, take a look at the beer vendors behind me, not to mention the people sitting on the grass awaiting the headlining singer on his Storm Tour, the one, the only Travis Tritt.


God this picture is hilarious.

Vacations are so wonderful! I miss it already. It's really hard waking up knowing that you have to return to work. I wish I had taken some pictures of us outside baking in the sun, or in my case burning in the sun. I'm currently reading the most exciting book right now "A Game of Thrones," by George R. R. Martin. God I love it! I just want to go back to Virginia Beach sit in the sun, read and nap. Sigh.

No comments: