Saturday, November 26, 2011

Breakfast.

Well, this weekend has turned out to be a not-so fruitful black Friday shopping extravaganza. Now, don't get me wrong, it wasn't as if there weren't ANY sales that had it going on, but unfortunately there weren't any items, I deemed important enough to buy. Doesn't that suck? One of the most frustrating things in the world that I find, is when you have money to burn and, nothing just ain't catching on fire.

Asi es la vida, no?

After this Thanksgiving week, I'm not gonna be too happy to return to work. But I'm trying to think positively and be thankful that I got time to spend with my family. The weekend is in fact not over yet, so we have that to look forward to.

This morning I made a ham, egg and cheese scramble for my future husband and I. We're trying to use up all of those Thanksgiving leftovers. So far so good I'd say, the scramble turned out to be delicious. While cooking up the eggs I started thinking about where I'll be in a year...


... for some reason I visualized myself like this. Glamorously making tea or coffee in a summer dress.


But, in reality, I'll probably just be making tea or coffee like this morning, straight out the shower in jeans and a t-shirt waiting for my thick wet hair to dry and curl up like the frizz ball that it is. Dreams are so awesome sometimes... ahhhh.

(photos courtesy of Jeana Sohn's Closet Visit. )

No comments: