Saturday, May 1, 2010

self help book?

Jealousy or a woman's intuition?  Yes, everyone knows exactly what I'm talking about... you know that feeling that there's something "not right about this person."  Call it paranoia, call it what you will.  But for some odd reason some women can smell a vagina coming after her man a mile away.
As much as I would like to say that I've never encountered jealousy before, I'd be lying to myself, if I didn't admit to feeling it once and a while.  I was always made to feel that there was always something wrong with me for feeling like there just wasn't something right with a person (whom I was jealous of).  But before I knew it, I found out things about that person that clearly weren't right, like that they were totally sleeping with my significant other!  Bastards!  Having been on both sides of a sticky situation I suppose I can sympathize for the cheater and cheated.  I guess maybe its a karma thing?
But to those who've always been a good partner, this is NOT deserved.  Although I do believe that it is deserved if and only if you turn a blind eye to your situation.  I am not stupid and neither are you.  Sometimes you just love someone so much that your love is blind and has distracted you into not realizing what is happening right in front of you.  This doesn't make them or you a bad person.  But stop making excuses for them.  They knew what they were doing, trust me.
It's ok to love someone who treats you this way but just remember that you are so much better than that.  What's the point in being jealous it just makes you insane?  I've decided to not give a shit about being jealous.  I'm awesome and if they can't see that, well it's their loss.

No comments: