Sunday, January 30, 2011

Let it be me

Never underestimate the beauty of a day of solitude, where the weather is fine and you lazily sleep in, read a book and listen to lovely music.

Today is my day, and I've lately felt as if a heavy weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and for the first time in a year, I feel at peace.

Sunday mornings use to be spent making love until the early afternoon, then followed by brunch but today they are spent alone. I love it. Please let it always be me at the end of the day, even if I find myself in love again, I always want it to be me...


I've been listening to Sam Amidon all morning and found this fabulous video of my favorite song by him. It isn't Tuesday Tune day but I thought I'd share just the same.

1 comment:

Pink Bayou said...

I love this video, it is so creative! And the music is great too. Thanks for sharing.