Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday Tunes with My Brightest Diamond.





I cannot explain how much I love this band. I guess I could start at the beginning and tell you that in fact Tony downloaded one of their albums for me maybe 2 years ago called Bring me the workhorse, and though I enjoyed it I don't remember being too particularly drawn to their music.

After re listening to the album again I was instantly mesmerized by the lead singing voice of Shara Worden, who graduated from The University of North Texas with a BA in vocal performance, where incidentally enough, also graduated members of one of my other favorite bands (thanks to Tony) Midlake.

The talent speaks for itself and I hope you enjoy the videos I found via Youtube. Stayed tuned for more Tuesday Tune posts and other day to day posts.

-Gracias a la vida.

No comments: